Arrive, enjoy and feel revitalised....
when you spend your holiday in our apartments on the sunny plateau of Telfes im Stubaital.
Our apartments are situated in a quiet but central location on the sunny plateau of Telfes, the sunniest spot in the Stubaital valley.
Whether you’re a family with children, a contemplative nature lover or an active sporty type, we can provide an apartment in Telfes im Stubaital where you can experience a feeling of wellbeing both in summer and winter.
Our very central but tranquil location is the idea starting point for a range of enjoyable excursions. Relax or spend an action-packed holiday in our beautiful region.
We are located in the middle of the top hiking, biking and ski areas:
The Schlick 2000 ski region, Serlesbahnen Mieders ski area, the Elferlifte in Stubai and the Stubai Glacier.
We look forward to your visit!
The family of Edith and Peter Leitgeb
ONE VALLEY – ONE CARD
STUBAI SUPER CARD – IN THE SUMMER from mid-May to mid-October INCLUSIVE
- Free use of the Stubai Gletscherbahn railway: 1 return mountain trip per day (ski equipment cannot be taken on the train)
- Free use of the Serlesbahnen railway: 1 return mountain trip per day
- Free use of the Bergbahnen Schlick 2000 railway: 1 return mountain trip per day
- Free use of the Elferbahnen ski lift in Neustift: 1 return mountain trip per day
- Free journey on the buses of the Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe (Innsbruck transport service) between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free journey with the Stubaitalbahn railway Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- 2 entries per week for 3 hours to the swimming area in the Erlebnisbad StuBay (Stubai adventure pool - Entry to the sauna possible for an additional charge))
- Free use of the Hallenbad Neustift (Stubai indoor pool in Neustift)
- Free use of the Miederer Schwimmbad'l swimming pool
- 1 trip on the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
- The Stubai Super Card also offers a range of attractive bonuses:
- NEW: 30% discount on the rafting Tours in the Stubaital
- NEW: 30% discount for entry to the new Air-Parc in the StuBay
- 30% discount for entry to the ice cave on the Stubai Glacier
- 30% discount on journeys with the Hüttentaxi from Neustift to the Oberissalm
- 30% discount for entry to the Greifvogelpark Telfes (Telfes bird of prey centre) per week
- 30% discount on additional journeys on the Sommerrodelbahn in Mieders for holders of a Stubai Super Card
- 30% discount for entry to the mini golf course in Fulpmes
- 30% discount for entry to the Krippen (nativity scene) Museum in Fulpmes
- 30% discount for entry to the Bergiselstadion Innsbruck (the Bergisel ski jump), including use of the inclined lift and the tower lift
- 30% discount on the combined ticket to all the Innsbruck state museums which comprise the Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum (Tyrolean State Museum), the Museum im Zeughaus (a military museum), the Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum (Tyrolean Folk Art Museum), the Hofkirche (court church), THE TYROLEAN PANORAMA with the Kaiserjägermuseum (Museum of the Tyrolean Imperial Infantry).
SKIING ON THE HIGH FOUR
Above the clouds, bright blue skies, impressive glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks as far as the eye can see and a freshly prepared slope awaits you. You’ll be making the first tracks in an overwhelming nature and sporting experience!
Four ski regions provide some memorable winter experiences for thousands of winter sports fans. Unlimited ski fun on the Stubai Glacier, a family atmosphere in the Skizentrum Schlick 2000 ski centre, the beginners ski area of the Serlesbahnen and the challenging slopes of the Elferbahnen ensure a varied and action-packed holiday in the Stubaital.
Novices and pro skiers, piste skiers and freeride junkies, fans of short runs and mogul slope masters - the Stubai has just the right slope to suit all tastes.
FREERIDE & FREESTYLE
Go off-piste in the Stubai powdery snow
The Stubai is famous as a mecca for freeriders, and the wide slopes, narrow ravines and challenging descents are all accessible to fans of off-piste!
Snowparks in the Stubaital
Freestylers will find two popular and beautifully designed parks in the Stubai, the Snowpark Stubai Zoo and the Stubaipark Schlick 2000.
THE STUBAI TOBOGGAN ARENA
There are 14 rental stations in the Stubai for toboggan hire.
Tobogganing at night is a particularly thrilling experience. The Stubai has four circuits that are illuminated at night and the Alpine huts and inns are open to ensure a fun evening with friends.
You can use the mountain railway or the toboggan taxi to reach the starting point, although more sporty types may like to make their way up on foot.
CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING IN THE STUBAI
Anyone looking for some special cross-country skiing moments during a winter holiday in the Stubai shouldn’t miss the chance of a few evening rounds on the illuminated cross-country ski run.
WINTER HIKING IN THE STUBAI
Feel the fresh snow under your feet with every step as you pass snow-covered trees, breathe in the bracing winter air with thousands of ice crystals glistening in the sun; this is the idyllic winter scene when snowshoeing in the Stubaital. As you walk through the snowy woods, far from the stresses and strains of everyday life, you can discover the original natural surroundings of the Stubai. Active holidaymakers can let their minds and gaze wander over 80 km of cleared winter hiking paths and experience a feeling of deep peace and tranquillity.
HIKING IN THE STUBAI
The Stubaital is a true hiking Eldorado. An almost limitless network of hiking trails wind their way through the Stubaital and the Stubai Alps. We can guarantee an unforgettable experience of nature, as the Stubaital has something for everyone, regardless of their fitness, stamina and experience.
The choice is endless: you can walk and hike in the Rosendorf region or in an area of outstanding natural beauty, embark on easy tours at a medium altitude and on themed trails like the WildeWasserWeg (wild water way) walk the Stubaier Höhenweg (the Stubai high-altitude route) and the more challenging routes to the Seven Summits...
If you’d like a more leisurely excursion, you can generally use the mountain railway to go up or down the valley, which is one of the benefits included in your Stubai Super Card. Not only can gourmets enjoy traditional huts and delicious Stubai delicacies on a gourmet hike, but also stunning views, because with culinary themed trails, hikers will find that nature literally melts in the mouth!
CLIMBING IN THE STUBAITAL
The Adventure Park in Fulpmes, the largest high rope course in Tyrol, has 130 exercises over 13 courses. Children can have as much fun as professional athletes here, and you may occasionally spot ski jump stars from the Stubaital Gregor Schlierenzauer and Andreas Kofler.
BIKING ON THE MOUNTAIN
The extensive network of trails and paths in the Stubaital of around 720 km long at an altitude of c. 13,000 metres provides plenty of room for strenuous exercise, and has been designed based on the Tyrol mountain bike model. All the routes are clearly marked, and interactive maps and QR codes on the signposts make finding your way through this unknown region so much easier.
PLUNGE INTO THE COOL, REFRESHING WATER
Calling all water babies! A dive into the pool and a few lengths in the cool, refreshing water is a welcome change during an active holiday in the Stubaital in winter or summer. Young and old alike love splashing around in the water, and the Stubai offers numerous opportunities for the whole family to swim and frolic in the water. We offer a wide range of bathing facilities from natural lakes to indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
New in the Stubai: the STUBAY sport and adventure pool.